08 September 2006

You Have To Be A Great Actor To Sell That Line

Brangelina to Marry When Everybody Can (AP, 9/8/06)
Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped.

"Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.
I wonder if the reporter burst out laughing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice dodge. He avoids commitment and at the same time makes a political statement for family values.

Try this one on the wife: "I refuse to take out the garbage until they create remote-controlled trash bins that drive themselves to the street, so that every quadriplegic person in America is able to take out the garbage". Let me know how it goes. I'd try it myself, but my wife is living in Arizona now.