It's not that we live to enrage the left, it's just that it is so darn easy and so darn fun. Here are a couple of comments that enrage the left:
- George Bush is a good president.
- The world is not in imminent danger of ending.
- The Iraq war has been too cheap and easy to really impress our enemies.
- Eventually, we're going to have to invade Iran and Syria if their governments don't collapse of their own weight.
- There's nothing we can do about the fact that the Islamists hate us
- Overall, Christianity has been a force for good in the world.
It's really asking a lot to ask us to refrain from such good clean fun.