22 January 2008

Other Stuff?

Hillary and Barack at the debate, from the AP:
Obama even allowed that former President Clinton had earned his enormous affinity in the black community when he was asked if Clinton deserved his title as the "first black president."

"I have to say that, I would have to investigate more of Bill's dancing abilities and some of this other stuff before I accurately judge whether he was in fact a brother," Obama said.

"Well, I'm sure that can be arranged," Clinton responded.
It's not worth, at this late date, complaining about the double standard. But what "other stuff" would Senator Obama have to investigate? And how would Hillary arrange it?

4 comments:

joe shropshire said...

Didn't Ken Starr take a deposition from his other stuff, way back when?

Hey Skipper said...

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm completely mystified.

Just what did Clinton actually, you know, do to make him America's first black president?

Bret said...

Played the blues saxophone?

Unknown said...

He's the first president to, you know, stick it to the Man!